SWA 62" Tigershark PRO Takedown Recurve Bow
The Southwest Archery Tigershark PRO Takedown Recurve Bow is the successor to the original Southwest Archery Tigershark. With a rapidly growing demand for the Tigershark, we decided to take an amazing bow and make it even better by eliminating the limb pockets and not only blacking out the limbs completely, but also tapering the ends of the limbs down so there is a sleek and streamline look where the limbs meet the riser.
The Tigershark PRO has an overall length of 62” and is offered in draw weights of 25lbs, 29lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs, and 60lbs. The riser is made of dymond wood, tiger wood, white oak, and padouk. This unique riser comes fully equipped with threaded bushings for various attachments such as sight, rest/plunger, and stabilizer/bowfishing reel. The limbs are made of hard maple wood wrapped in fiberglass and offer reinforced limb tips making them Fast Flight/Flemish string compatible.
- SPECS - Designed by the engineers and developers of the original Samick Sage, we’ve combined four naturally sourced woods to create this beautiful 62” takedown recurve bow that is available in both left and right handed with draw weights of 25-60lbs (in 5lb increments). Reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible.
- STANDARD vs. PRO - The Tigershark PRO offers a Precision Pin-Locking Technology to guarantee exact limb placement for improved performance and accuracy as well as reduce the overall weight. Both models feature preinstalled threaded bushings for various accessory upgrades such as mechanical rests and plungers, sights, quivers, and stabilizers or bowfishing reels.
- INCLUDES - One handcrafted riser (LH or RH), one pair of matching limbs, one 14 strand Dacron string, one stick on adhesive arrow rest for the Tigershark Standard & one arrow shelf rug rest on the Tigershark Pro, and detailed step by step instructions with photos.
- OPTIONAL - If you do not already own a stringer tool, please select the option to have one included (color may vary). Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow!
- DARE TO COMPARE - Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase! Don’t hesitate to check out our storefront to see all our other amazing products!