The Southwest Archery Stingray 2.0 ILF Takedown Recurve Bow is an incredibly versatile bow. The Stingray is offered in overall lengths of 60”, 62”, and 64". This is achieved by combining either a 17” or 19” riser with either medium or long limbs. This phenolic riser comes equipped with front and rear carbon inlay and abides by the Internation Limb Fitment rules. Offered in weights of 25lbs, 30lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs, and 60lbs; the Stingray utilizes full carbon core limbs once you get into the 50lb and 55lb draw weights. Limb tips are reinforced making them Fast Flight/Flemish string compatible and includes a shelf pad.
- Replacement Limbs for all Southwest Archery Takedown Recurve Bows!
- Be sure to select the correct model limbs from this listing as well as the appropriate draw weight that you wish to achieve from your bow.
- All Southwest Archery limbs are made out of naturally sourced maple wood and coated with a black fiberglass finish.
- Register your Southwest Archery product online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty!
- NOTE: This listing is for limbs ONLY. Search 'Southwest Archery' to check out a complete line up of superior archery products with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!