62" PRO Recurve Limbs (NOTE: These will ONLY fit the TigerShark PRO Riser)
- WILL ONLY FIT: Southwest Archery Tigershark PRO Takedown Recurve Bow
PRO (Version 1) vs PRO (Version 2): Original PRO Version 1 has been discontinued and only has limited draw weights and quantities available, it's been superseded by the new Pro (Version 2). The only difference between the two is the limbs. The new Version 2 features exposed side walls on the limbs allowing visibility of the maple wood and no longer has the tapered end cap. If you already own the original PRO then the PRO (Version 2) limbs are 100% interchangeable.
- SIZE: These limbs will maintain a 62" overall bow length and were specifically designed for the unique pocketless riser configurations of the Tigershark PRO.
- CONSTRUCTION: Limbs are made from hard maple wood and finished with black fiberglass offering reinforced tips making them Fast Flight® compatible.
- INCLUDES: Only limbs included, (complete bow sold separately)
- WARRANTY: Register online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty!
- Be sure to select the correct model limbs from this listing as well as the appropriate draw weight that you wish to achieve from your bow.
- All Southwest Archery limbs are made out of naturally sourced maple wood and coated with a black fiberglass finish.